Thursday, August 09, 2007

national day celebration.
its super boring anyway.
congrats to dinali and kennard for winning the fashion show,
and mandy and elwyn too :)
and it sucks big time when our class is forever sitting at the back of the hall.
only ate minimelts after that. ha, for the fun of it.
then me and ruby went to do our own stuffs.
so for the rest of the morning was sitting at the foyer stairs with yingen, ming hui and one more girl.
celestine dont allow me to sit there loh.
whats the problem man, lol, teacher also never scold me.
wahahas =x (you can say that im rebellious for all you want lah)

went to watch ALONE with boyfriend.
someone say I AM BRAVE LOR. wahahaha.
first time i go watch horror for the sake of him.
he should feel honoured and appreciative loh.
so many people around me are screaming like theres no tmr,
but i spent the 95mins STAYING CALM man! xD
surprising right ? i didnt expected also.
haha, yes its finally over.
den went to clarke quay and walk around.
but too bad today's weather not nice, too warm.
i was like very abnormal during the mrt trip.
lol it wasnt mood swings, its just the thing that affected my emotions.
and that moment was so close to tears. oh well.
im not gonna ever take bus 70 in my life again.
that time waited for so damn long, today was worse.
waited for 35mins, and realised that the first bus will only come at 7.39.
which is like one hour more or so.
damn, we waited for nothing loh. stupid, irritating. arghs.
stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid.
whatever, forget about it.

gonna cut my hair on saturday. my fringe's super long.
gonna study and do homework like a lunatic and rot at home already.
a few relatives coming over to singapore tmr. zzz.



its sad you know. but nvm, still have to go with it.
study well my dear, i'll always be behind supporting you :)

No comments: