Friday, August 10, 2007

happy birthday jerome ;
happy birthday celestine ;
and happy birthday singapore :)

may singapore continue to live and prosper well till i die,
and please dont renovate any more places,
in case its a memorial place to me,
and i thank you for having such great places like clarke quay :D
happy 42th birthday! hahaha.

oh well, was basically rotting at home.
no mood to study, only did abit of homework.
i cant help it, felt kinda bad inside me.
im worried, theres no doubt i'll miss him as days goes.
its sad, but still, it has to go on, and i'll always be there.
so asked ruby out last minute(which is quite abnormal of me)
actually morning wanted to ask mandy out to cycle, but dropped the idea.
so we went to marina to eat dinner only.
we ate until damn full lah, i was feeling so bloated until i can hardly walk.
i realised that i ate a huge feast today. haaa.
actually i was banned from going out today one.
during morning :
me : hey maybe im going out today.
mum : n-o, went out yesterday already still wan to go out.
me : maybe lah, i no mood to stay at home.
mum : no means no.
afternoon :
(mum came back just before i wana go out)
me : i go out eat dinner den i come back.
mum : i thought i tell you dun go out. *stares*
me : you ask me ownself settle dinner one wad...a while only la, with ruby.
mum : ruby ? or is it your boyfriend
me : ruby means ruby lah. (even if i want boyfriend also cannot)
me : i go out already (walking out of house)
mum : eat alr faster come back hor
first time i went out during last minute.
and its surprising that she let me out when its not early loh.
i think cos got relatives came, so she no time to entertain me. lol.
so went to meet ruby at 4plus. saw jason and some other ppl at the mrt.
den saw elwyn on the way back home.
hes still wearing the same old thing for like three days -_-
went home at about 7.30pm, expected some scolding but there wasnt any.
reached home:
mum : go out a while you also shuang.
me : yeah of course (ppl feeling moody wad)
and the next moment, my mum lost her wallet.
lol, and she concluded that she is most likely to have threw away together with the junks.
man, shes gonna get scolded by dad already. poor mum.

my house suddenly became so noisy.
got like three people here for a few days,
and they using my room lor. zzzzz !
good thing is my mum will not be bother about me so much,
bad thing is i cant have peace at home.

No comments: