Thursday, August 30, 2007

i think my writing skills are getting faster.
lol although i dunno if thats good or bad, but at least i can finish up on time.
open-book tests are nice. cos you dont have to kill your brain cells :D

oh well, it seems like the whole school knows about my team getting into semi-finals in cca.
and that woman keeps saying she wants us to get into top 20.
hello? say easy lar mind you.
but if we dont get in, it'd be a disgrace though.
but if we get in, there will be problems like:
1. whole of sept week must go there for training, and its a whole day =(
2. no time to do holiday homework and studying
3. cannot go out
4. cannot sleep more
hais. whatever lar, shall see whether we get into the top 20 on monday or not.
all the best to me and my group bah :)

oh and during the midst of cca...
mr lim: heard that you guys got in huh? *grins*
me: hey how you know?!
mr lim: of course i know lah. whole school know alr *smiles*
me: oh...
mr lim: ya bye(walking out of the door)
me: bye
mr lim: *jiayou hand sign* to himself
LOL he's funny.

happened to have dinner with andre and shirly and mandy.
i keep thinking that shirly ate two pies. lol sorry lah.
and i mistook a whistle as a mp3 player.
gosh, im so blind sometimes.
anywhere i go, at anytime there'll surely be something that links back to you.
i really like your face on your ezlink card lor.
hahaha it can always make me smile :D


You may not be in my sight,
But you are always in my heart.
You may not be in my reach,
But you are always in my mind.


Without words you tell everything.
You know, sometimes a smile of yours is all that matters =)

No comments: