Sunday, August 26, 2007

another church day.
so during cell lesson, the teaching was on blogging.
man, how coincident huh.
oh well... yeah it sounded abit harsh to me.
anyway it says to blog about what matters. (as in written on the paper)
yes, i always blog about things that i matter. hahaha.
i think almost the whole congregation turned emo today,
cos the sermon was about "too late" and death kinda stuffs.
by right a person lives up to 80 years, so :
1/4 of life you spent on studying,
1/2 of your life to live and find your happiness,
and the last 1/4 of your life feeling free and waste your time doing nothing but wait for death.
oh man, how tragic.

mum: test wad test, holidays are near you still wad test.
me : test lor.
mum : your teachers are crazy.
me : others also having prelims wad.
mum : thats even more crazy.
me : other schools also having prelim and ca2 leh.
mum : really meh?
me : i think youre the one crazy.
sometimes when my mum is in a good mood,
i must say, its pretty scary.


Good Luck for prelim! :)
and i hope you'll do the papers with ease.
if not, i know you'll persevere till the end.

No comments: