Monday, August 20, 2007

no cell today, so woke up late just to go for service.
dad thought what happened to me cos i woke up later then every sundays.
ha, okay so its been long since i took a bus to church.
oh, and i got attacked by a stupid dragonfly in the morning. 0_o

it had been still raining, no wonder my mood hasnt got any better.
i went home super early today, which is a very shocking thing to my mom.
wanted to sleep but mum asked me to go out for dinner.
so went to compasspoint, and asked cousin to go with us along.
had pizza hut for dinner :)
the iced mocha was nice anyway.
both of them didnt really eat, so they sat there and watched me.
in the end cant finish also, takeaway and treat it as supper.
then later bought my snoopy bottle :D
but still very that they dont have black or white,
so my mum said buy blue better, cos the rest suck. lol.
for once i listened to her. i think im too tired to care much alr.
and cousin bought me some chocolates and candy.
can perhaps keep me entertain when im dying from studying.
then went to take a look at cousin's house in sengkang.
i like the houses there, looks nice loh.
reached home kinda late.
and my mom nagged at me for listening to songs all the time.
cant help it, i think i will be like that until nov.
its not a bad thing anyway, is it ?

i gotta learn to multi-task already.
afterall im going 15.
time to have some self-actualization.

another week again.
hope it doesnt rains anymore.

No comments: