Tuesday, August 28, 2007

i dont know whats wrong with today.
or rather this week.
i got a feeling this week's gonna be dreadful.
lol although my prediction aint very true,
but still chances are not zero.

its a very shy thing to have ppl looking at you,
when you're just calling one person.
okay uh, im shereen if they dont know. lol.

saw tawan at j8, i went there to have lunch.
man he looked like as if he "shrinked".
whoa he must have been too stressed out huh.
okay nvm, shouldnt pity him.
hes so wanna see me in his state next year.
so cant show empathy to him. haaa.

went to buy some stuffs.
my precious highlighter died off last night.
how sad, it has been with me since like years already.
and i cant bear to throw it away like that also.
but sad thing is they dont have refills for it.
and what was crappy is that they wrote there " refillable, chargeable."
CHARGEABLE. hello since when highlighters can be charged?!?!!
ahh whatever. it's still in my pencil case.

and it hurts so much,
to have your head being knocked. ouch.
sigh, kangaroo says im down on luck.
nah, ive never been on bad luck anyway.
except for the first week of school jan this year.

oh anyway, big news.
my team for the dumb competition tat my cca have participated,
got into the semi-finals. yeah we actually got in.
oh my god. i didnt know i got such talent. LOL just kidding.
but seriously, nearly whole week of sept holidays are going to be spent going there,
doing the whole project thingy.
man, someone please shoot me.
this is totally crazy, plus some stuffs to attend for cca also.
i think cca would probably spoil my whole sept holidays.
oh well...congrats then. that woman must be so delighted. -.-

No comments: