Tuesday, August 14, 2007

happy birthday clarence :D
dun always scold ppl for nothing lah.
lol and stop your craps so much also.
hahaha. best wishes and happy birthday :)

i feel like im back to my own, normal and usual routine again.

class photo-taking today.
MAN I TELL YOU, I CANT BELIEVE IT.
for so many years of my school life,
this year is the FIRST YEAR that I SAT IN THE FIRST ROW.
hello? and i mean FIRST row.
hey hey, im SHEREEN ya know, standing at 160cm.
gosh, and im there, SITTING in the first row.
all thanks to the photographer, who wanted the first rows to be all girls.
oh yeah, thanks a whole lot.
this shows that im actually counted as short in 3g.

ruby was totally insane during assembly.
she was so pissed off with ______ at his dumb actions or wadever you call that.
if i were a guy, probably i'll be scared out of my wits -_-"

alright, promised to change seat with niko from tmr onwards.
and for so many years in my life,
this is the first time i sit infront of a teacher, and first seat somemore.
lol based on my height, maybe im really short in that sense. ha.
no, or should i say my class people are way too tall.
so to sit there, it means :
1. cannot write so much of my stuffs anymore
2. gotta to concentrate more and pay attention,
cos teachers always tend to look at the person infront of them most
3. be careful if ever theres a need for me to sms anyone
4. speak softer to prevent teachers from eavesdropping
5. pair work gonna be with guanyang 0_o
6. cannot sing song aloud
7. try to stay awake and dont fall asleep
8. be extremely cautious of what i do and say during english lessons,
cos miss kodi will know every little thing based on what ive seen.
9. stop looking out of the classroom door cos its very distracting
10. no more celestine's answers in class
11. gotta be the row leader and be alert
12. try not to look at teacher's stuffs so often, i know i always observe dumb things
13. stop daydreaming, cos its super embarrassing to get caught by the teacher.

after school went to have lunch with two besties.
i finished my lunch fast today.
and ruby's lucky. she bought her 5566's new album,
and she went totally berserk after seeing it.
reflection : screams can be the worst sound in the world.
thought of walking back to serangoon, but no time.
lol it sounds abit mad, but still, hahaha.

almost vomitted cos of today's dinner.
being forced to eat so much, when my stomach is like so small.
i think one day i might just die out of a bloated stomach.
i realised i tend to sing when im feeling "not okay" when im doing hw.
and i keep extremely silent when im doing other things when feeling moody.
man, i didnt know i have such characteristics in me. (ha lame)

dont worry; its just my emotions.
not hurt, so theres no need any apologies, and theres no mistake or wadsoever.

its just the feel. my feel.

No comments: