Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I realised, i only get scolded during chemistry lessons. oh well.
mdm faridah is always asking me to keep quiet.
and she says im talkative. nah, wrong comment. lol =x
the buddy clock is amusing today.
its been like so long since we did that thing again.
last time was probably..around sec 1? yeah.
i simply just waited for people to come find me instead of me finding,
only towards the end i start to look for people,
cos i dont wana end up with no dates eventually. haha.
and eric called me when we're in class having lessons.
lol i felt my table vibrating but i thought my mind's gone wild.
didnt expect that he sent me two sms and a miss call. oooops.
he can just walk to my table and tell me right -.-
this is what i call weird.

sometimes i just cant stand people who irritates me.
and some people just cant get off my life.
sigh, poor thing right.

after school was being dragged all the way to hub,
cos ruby insisted that i should watch it.
okay so we went to watch secrets.
i dont know whats her problem lah, got so excited and crazy over that movie.
she was basically screaming when we were buying the tickets,
cos the movie already started. haha.
okay i must say we're like the noisiest people there,
cos this friend of mine keep screaming at me and telling me about _____.
i cant imagine if one day i happen to watch a 5566 movie with her.
oh my god, the whole cinema will be filled with her crazy voice. lol.
but its cool to see jay chou playing the piano.

time to study soon, no more movies anymore.
phone bill's coming in a few days'.
if ever my dad wana confiscate my phone, my life's so over.
but i dun think hes that mean anyway.

No comments: