Saturday, August 18, 2007

now is august.
i thought it wasnt suppose to be raining in this month.
today was cold anyway, heaven's crying.
oh well, i have been feeling the coldness recently .
the rain doesnt add much to it in anyway.
so was slacking throughout the day.
im so glad its finally a weekend.
im seriously very tired and weary.
so the bio students went off at 1pm to ngee ann poly.
so on the way there alot of things happened.
i was practically talking about my emotions and feelings to ruby.
yeah and i mean mostly what have been on my mind.
cant take it anymore, the moment i think of it everything goes wild.
and i dont know how i said until she cried.
man, alright i feel abit guilty for that,
but still, no worries, im still strong to at least hold on.
only emotionally unstable. lol.

ngee ann poly looks totally like some sort of hospital to me. hahas.
i dont think im interested in health sciences lah.
kinda boring and scary.
but i went for the sake of going only, since i got nothing better to do also.
abigale said she's so jealous of me.
indirectly i know whats shes trying to say.
come on, doesnt mean dont have is the worst thing.
and having doesnt mean is the bestest thing also. lol.
you'll have yours one day. haha.
and weiqin is scary enough to observe me on the bus.
she was like asking how was my sleep and why i was so quiet on the way back school.
this shows she's been noticing me. *hair stands* oh my god.

whatever others think is not my concern.
its just how you think, your words doesnt take control over me.
dont link your impressions of others and to me cos you think its related.
im already starting to stress over cca,
and sick of people harassing me since like dunno how long,
eoy coming like in two months' time,
plus the emotions and thoughts going through my mind..
im jaded too. oh well.
i may look okay, but do you know how it feels inside?



homework :
english presentation and drawbacks, amath ex 13.3 .
tests :
amath chpt 11-13, chinese chpt 20-22, physics 8-11
(all on next friday) O.o



imissyoursmile.

No comments: