Thursday, August 16, 2007

happy birthday anchal =)
now that you're fifteen be more mature!
hahaha and dont be so sick everytime lah. =x

i think english is way too scary.
presenting the oral thingy is like oh-my-god.
everyone damn scared loh.
and ms kodi gave us a quiz after that,
sadly i got 0. this shows how attentive i was. haaa.
no bio lesson today, yeah super cool.
two free periods, was slacking and crapping with ruby.
mrs pang was like smiling at me and ask me to do my work instead of talking.
i think she's got wrong facial expressions.
then later some teacher called mr teo came to take over.
he is one disturbing guy. was trying to listen to what me and ruby is talking about.
and he sleeps while sitting. extremely out of his mind.
PE was crazy lah. totally turns me off.
that francis was asking us to play floorball.
i think the reason is cos hes good at it -_-"
he was like teaching me how to play it properly.
mr lim: eh why you so weird one?
me: cos its just weird.
mr lim: whats wrong you tell me.
me : what ?
mr lim : your left hand should be below.
me: chey.
pe lessons are going to be dreadful every wed now.

cca was totally slacking today.
me, ruby, eunice and mandy did our compeitition project,
and after that we went home. wahahaha.
we went to the library for our discussion.
man the room is like so cold loh.
and the air is blowing right into my face. zzz.
and the instructor who came today was bitchy.
one look of her gave me her impression.
her attitude sucks. i hope i dont see her next week anymore.
luckily i didnt attend her teaching today, maybe i'll freak out completely.
so after that went to mac to do homework with mandy.
well of course, im the one whos doing lah. lol.
but i ate cake today. finally! although its not what i really like,
but still its a slice of cake! haha.
something ive been wanting to eat since like...3 weeks ago? yeah.


thats my cake :) - the first thing i ate today. oh well.

alright. chem test tmr.
if God is good, please let me do well.
amen.

No comments: