Tuesday, August 17, 2010

"For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction."


Feeling lazy today...zzzzz.
I think i have very no life, i'm either at home or out.
& I am mostly hibernating at home.
There are days where i would study, there are days where i just don't feel like doing anything.

Anyway, i think cab drivers are quite pitiful sometimes.
They get horned at when it's not their fault for stopping somewhere and happens to block another's car way because obviously it's the passenger who wants to get off.
I just happened to witness one of such case today. I feel for such drivers.

Recently i also found myself talking to many people whom i haven't talk to for quite some time.
But people who are younger than me - all my kids in church.
Well, it's heartening to see them grow through the years, and i am proud of myself that i've invested in their lives in some way or another.
I want to stay in where i am because i feel that that's where i wanna grow and be in church :)

Feel like changing blogskin too, but still procrastinating for god knows why.
Still can't find a template which i'm ok with.
Hopefully can change one before next year.

Time seems to be passing so slow when i'm home and i want tomorrows to come faster.

No comments: