Saturday, August 21, 2010

Letter 4: Your sibling(or closest relative)
Dear (closest) cousin,

So glad to be living with you now :) I still rmb how I stick to you everytime when I was in Penang and always have alot to talk with you. Every year dying to see you etc...haha I guess time really flies, now I'm already grown up and you are also venturing into Singapore for your own career.

I hope you will expand your social circle one day so that your life won't be so "dull". If not I'm always the one with you, I don't know if one day you will get bored of me :P But you know, thanks for always being available for me, in terms of going out or just doing some lame stuffs. You're the best person i can complain about home affairs, hehe! Thanks for your providence of junk food at home too! I know it's quite pathetic for me to always go to your room and grab some food to fill my stomach, haha.

I wish you all the best in working & save enough money one day and get a house! Then i can escape from my house and stay over at your place! Wahaha :P

Shereen

No comments: