Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Full of love for you


I think the weather here is seriously screwed.
It can be so hot and the next moment raining cats and dogs.

Studied abit today, started marketing also other than accounts.
One more week to the release of coursework grades.
Hope i won't be discouraged to study when i see the grades but motivated though! But just in case that happens, i better study more now first hahaha.

My parents bought some blender back home today.
Why can't they a microwave oven or something instead...i want to unleash my potential in baking one lor, haha! Ok la whatever.
My mum very epic, she forgot her keys when they left the house and called me when i was out so that i can go back and save her.
When i got home i didn't see her outside the house, but she was at one of my neighbour's place.
Hide and seek leh -.-"

Hmm...it's true that people around me do ask me that question and i actually realised i have alot of answers like not interested, don't want to, expectations too high, no intention of anything of that sort.
But come to think of it actually all the reasons also quite true lar, haha.

I like it when i have no school days...i feel so much free-er and i can do more things on my own pace.
Although it's study break meaning i have to study and study but still, a little time for myself to breathe is surely better than those hectic school days :D
I just hope i won't get too sian/bored of my break as it goes, haha.
& i'm controlling myself not to start any dramas or games until exams are over in sept!

No comments: