Friday, August 20, 2010


What a day.
Bought a new phone today!
Was busy modifying and exploring my iphone and that already took up already like half of my day.
I like getting new things, it improves my mood :)

But anyway, i'm feeling rather discouraged and disappointed.
Sigh, probably because it's the first time someone is correcting me and "teaching" me in my church's ministry.
To be frank, I used to always be the one making decisions and doing things.
I guess i have to take a step back now and learn while i give as well.
Didn't expect my move to be rather wrong...and making mistake which i should not have overlooked.
Sigh, received such direct comments...doesn't feel good, seriously.
Although i can take criticism to improve but i also have feelings one mah...i also will get emotional and sensitive over it one.
Oh well...i guess this what they call "learning through the hard way".
Shall learn something from it and move on!

No comments: