Friday, August 27, 2010

You make up every colour in my life,
And I love it because you're always a part of me~


Quite a rushing day for me i guess.
Was trying to complete as much things i can, and now i'm feeling kinda tired alr.
Going to meet audrey for dinner later and going to church for the haggai seminar.

& just when i thought the amount of irritating guys in my life has ended, somehow somewhere someone just pops out.
Grrr and this time this one is appalling, like a blast from the past -.-
Sigh, spare me luhhhh.

Letter 9: Someone you wish you could meet
Dear Charles Schulz,

Yes, I wish I could meet you because I'm a loyal and hardcore fan of Snoopy! If I were to see you I would get all the snoopy/peanuts collection from you and probably request for a big snoopy from you. Hehe :P Oh, and of course I want to personally tell you how much I love your creation! Haha!

Shereen

No comments: