Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Letter 7: Your ex boyfriend/girlfriend/love
Dear ex bf,

Probably you never knew but you're my first love. Yup, but sadly or not it wasn't quite a good experience anyway. Actually it was quite sudden that I came to know you since we were in different schools, but I guess during that period of time you unknowingly made me so high profile due to our relationship -.- But well, thinking back I guess we were really quite naive in a way lah. I admit I wasn't really mature in the way I handled things. But I knew I can't continue with the feeling of being so insecure and accepting some of your unexplainable actions. You did made me feel loved but you also made me felt like you weren't serious at times. But I thank you also for all those on-and-off period of time and for making all the right moves because it made me understand and learn alot of things. Though the whole thing wasn't so pleasant at the end and I took quite a long time to actually get over you, but through the pains I've become stronger. I just hope that by now you would have changed to a better person (although i don't think so lol) but I hope you'll lead a happy life in the future!

Shereen

No comments: