Thursday, August 19, 2010

Letter 2: Your crush
Dear (my first) crush,

I don't know how to put it but i guess it's both my honour and yours that we liked each other during primary school. It was a sweet-and-innocent period of time when we were "together". I'm sorry I didn't know that my feelings were just infatuation and not love. I mean, I guess we're too young and naive to have known that back then right? I don't know how you felt when i 'broke off' with you but I'm sorry that I've hurt you. I know my way of doing so was pretty harsh and you were left with a state of confusion when everything happened.

I admire your guts in 'fighting' with the other guys in class over me, and even got "bashed up" by gabriel once outside class because he was jealous. I also admire your courage in doing things infront of everyone without bothering if you would be embarrassed. Perhaps until today you still wouldn't have known the real reason why I ridiculously want to be friends only but I'd always feel apologetic towards you. In any way, I just hope we could be friends again sometime in the future because ever since then we never had kept in touch even though we were in the same secondary school. Well, but all in all, just want to say that you have made my primary school days a worthwhile to remember :)

Shereen

No comments: