Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Short day for me, but next two days gonna be long.

Thank god i passed my accounts test that other day.
Compared to failures i'm not bad alr la but still abit sad.
Everytime there's always one subject out of all that i suck at :(
I have no idea how am i going to study from next week onwards but i have a feeling that i'm going to have a reeeally tough time studying all the notes.

Ruby called and asked if i know this guy (her new eye candy again).
I realised all her eye candies (since sec sch till now) are all my friends in some way or another.
She's probably quite lucky la cos she always get to know stuffs abt those guys through me -.-
What a funny world right, people usually don't get to know the ones they're dying to know but instead the vice versa situation always happen.

Class lunch tmr and last duty tmr night too!
Still considering if i should get anything from the transit before i have no chance to do so unless i'm flying one day plus my last chance to make use of my airport pass! Wahaha.
Oh talking about that, this sat's AGM in school has a theme - old school.
Omg school uniform theme leh, so lame. Don't feel like wearing uniform lor, tsk.
Shall ask around and see how.

Parents bought back alot of food i think, didn't manage to see everything this morning.
& their big luggage got spoilt when they came back, lol.
Heard that the lock got stucked or something got jammed.
They're sooo over-secured sometimes -_-"

No comments: