Sunday, August 08, 2010

Nothing much today.

Cancelled birthday lunch as many couldn't make it.
So i left to meet my cousin after church for lunch.

Since it's study month now and i'm more free, i think i should go get some leisure life while studying for exams. Depriving of entertainment.
& Gonna go trim my fringe in the next few days, getting long zzz.

Ok i'm going to bind all my study notes properly tmr and getting started to study!
Hope to do well for my main papers so as to pull up my overall grades.
Since i have no more school commitments i can focus more on study now.
Luckily i didn't get myself involve in yog, if not i don't think i'll even have time to prepare for exams.
Although i have like one month but still, with all the other stuffs to do end up also no much time.
So anyway, good luck to my friends who are in yog!

No comments: