Monday, August 23, 2010

Letter 6: A stranger
Dear stranger,

I think you left quite a deep impression in me although I only saw you once. You were at the next table to mine at Seoul Garden and you did something really disgusting to your friend. You pranked her by dropping an egg into her drink. What the...I don't know how immature you can be, although you seemed like you are a JC student. I don't know how others will feel but literally drinking a raw egg like that is seriously ~!@£$^.

I really hope you can grow up and be more sensitive to other people, especially towards the opposite gender cos guys like you really suck. And you do have quite a pretty face, but it's a huge waste because your actions made you appeared otherwise. Sigh, I hope i won't ever see guys like you ever again.

Shereen

No comments: