Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Went back to pcss to visit teachers today.
Wah the school's like...lol cmi.
Plus the horrible weather today, omg i was like at my melting point the whole time.

Wellll it was good to see all the teachers! :)
All the good old times~~~ hahaha.
Kinda miss my sec days though, one of the best times in my life.
I think ms nai was really touched to see us :)
She commented that i'm becoming prettier lehhh, aiya so shy HAHA :P
CW was awesome too! Still as cool as ever, wahaha~

Hmm, so after that we went off for lunch cos the teachers gotta rush for their stuffs also.
And Wq was asking me some of my past r/s stuffs, hmmm suspicious~
So anyway, we did some catching up for the day.
Wq broke my score in ice tycoon!!! Gonna try to overthrow her someday(hopefully), lol.

Alright, time to study for the next few days.
Have loads to do, need to get into mugging mode.

No comments: