Thursday, September 23, 2010



Hello love i'm thinking of you.

Lovely weather today for me to sleep in, heheh :)
I'm craving for so much food recently until i don't know what should i eat sometimes.

My mum commented that i take temporary jobs like some game, play finish then leave, lol.
I don't deny, cos afterall it's really just a start-and-finish thing mah.
I told jaslyn that one thing i don't like about work is because i see all sorts of people.
It's not like as if i don't get to see enough in poly and everywhere else.
Well, but of course i know i should be practical and realistic enough to recognise that the working society out there is like that, unfortunately and pathetically.
Don't understand why friends around wanna spend their whole holiday working, very no life leh...should rest mah, you can get to work for all your life later on anyway.

Family day tmr since everyone's off coincidentally.

Oh! & results are coming out tmr!!! Gosh.
I really reeeaally hope i'll not do too badly :(
(worse still i hope i won't flunk accounts)
Gpa's definitely gonna fall but i hope it won't spoil my day tmr!

No comments: