Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Met up with my thurs crew people today at paragon.
Hmm was feeling quite tired also so didn't talk much.
But anw, the tiger prawns were nice :)

& i'm getting sick & frustrated over some issues.
I don't see any point in being so hypocritical over matters.
If unwilling then just forget it.
Can't tolerate those selfish and self-centered thoughts.
The whole thing just made me feel irritated.
Don't know what's with all the chain communication as well, don't like it.
I simply can't understand your judgmental self.
I think you should think about it, especially over how others have treated you from the start. You should probably take a step back and give in a little.
Sorry but i have my limits.

Gonna take another trip down to town tmr again, thanks to my mum, sigh.

No comments: