Thursday, September 02, 2010


I think I'm always dreaming of very nonsensical stuffs most of the time.
Like last night, i dreamt of a tiger(not as cute the ones above luh)! Gosh.
So I guess I didn't sleep well cos that stupid tiger was trying to bite me T_T
Woke up with a headache too, bad stuff.

Hate the weather seriously leh! Zzz.
Anyway, today i read up only abit of marketing due to my headache.
Long study break sucks in a way too cos you can't wait to get over with all the papers.
Like now, people around are almost finishing while i'm barely starting, tsk.

REALITY CHECK: 5 more days to accounts paper; 12 more days to last 2 papers.
I better not think I have enough time at the rate that i'm going now, haha!

Tmr's gonna be another day wasted cos the whole day will be taken away by CYA.
Graduation ceremony at the airport tmr.
I've nothing against this except the whole concert thingy.
I did not volunteer myself to help out for the rehearsals or whatever but end up still have to go.
Sian arrr. Ok lar but for the sake of my cert i shall be more willing.

No comments: