Friday, September 24, 2010

Deep sighs.

I think i am the worst gpa dropper. I guess nobody drops gpa so much like i do.
It was really a big disappointment although i've pretty much expected that i wouldn't do as well as year 1 cos everything in this sem just doesn't suit me and i don't even have any motivation.
It saddens me to see my grades being bad, but on the other hand i think it's a blessing in disguise cos this way i can be very motivated to work hard next sem and get back all my beautiful grades.
But i really thank God that i did not fail my accounts and can still manage a 3pointer although i have no interest in anything this sem.
So in some way or another i still feel that i'm quite lucky lor.
Very determined to do well next semester :)

But of course i can't deny that i'm still feeling quite sad over my big drop.
Hopefully will get over it by the next two days bah.
Qad made me felt better too, appreciated your time and all :)

Went for family lunch today afternoon, had an advanced birthday lunch for my mum just in case next week cannot make it.
Cousin went for facial appointment while i rotted the remaining time away trying to vent out my despair abit here and there, lol.
I'm so not a shopping lady so shopping or window shopping totally isn't the thing for me surprisingly (unless i really have the need to shop then i do it, and i do grocery shopping more than i do clothes shopping haha).

Just hoping the week to come will pass by quickly quickly~

No comments: