Thursday, September 09, 2010

Last night's celebration was great! :)
Another success for me, heheh.
I think i should go into events planning or smth in the future, haha!
(maybe the airport isn't what i really want anymore).
Anyway, what was really heart-warming was to see everyone turned up, first time!
So i also felt extremely proud that my efforts have paid off :D
Very tiring though, we all participated in gid's photography shoot as well hahaha!

Oh well. I'm still feeling lazy to mug for exams.
This is really bad cos i'm left with two papers back to back.
Sigh, wished i can have superb energy levels.
So for the next three days i'm going to try to finish everything i have to!
Gambate~

Letter 15: The person you miss the most
Dear beloved,

You should know I always miss you! :)

Shereen

No comments: