Thursday, September 16, 2010

Woah, my morning had been sooooo interesting -_-"
Went out early morning with mum for an appointment.
Super ks cos we arrived at 8 when the appointment was at 9, lol(not me, is her).
Then, she made me walk soooo far for breakfast when we can actually take the train/mrt.
She still said want to exercise, gosh we walked for like half an hour leh!
Because i was too early, i couldn't go to town yet as they were not open.
Then my mum suggested that i go with her to the market to buy fish.
O-M-G, but i didn't go hahaha! Can't stand fish pls, it stinks.
So anyway, i took the longest route possible to travel from outram to chinatown to town.
Good thing takashimaya opens at 10am, so i guess i was the first customer for today haha!
Saw my dad somewhere there though, he got a shock hahaha!
So my morning was a total "exercise" for me cos we just kept walking, especially in the beginning where we were lost cos i didn't know where my mum wanted to go and she don't know what's the road name in chinese also.
Wah, i wonder how my parents survived out there when they were on holiday.
Good thing there is such thing as group tours.
But well, i guess it wasn't too bad anyway, had been long since i went out with mum.

So tired now, gonna have some rest first before going for dinner with the cell tonight.

Letter 17: Someone from your childhood
Dear Mandy,

I think you were my first friend and my first best friend since primary 1. I can still remember those days where we used to cry in school, exchange cards in the toilet, played catching and get injured and all. Those days were so so innocent, haha. Glad that we are still in contact even as we met again in secondary school, and even still doing silly stuffs and spend money like crap :P I used to believe so much in our friendship, even till today. Well but I guess things do change as we grow. I don't deny that we've indeed became further apart now, but I've never regretted doing and saying anything in the past that have caused this distance. I've seen you grow and changed so much since young, although we may lead very different lives but I've always regarded you as my good buddy and I have always want to respect whatever you want to do in life. Till today, I don't ask much of us but perhaps just to keep in touch wherever we are and I hope that in the future days you will be able to cope well in your family and marriage(soon). Take care always :)

Shereen

No comments: