Sunday, September 05, 2010

Letter 13: Someone you wish could forgive you
Dear Tawan,

I wonder how have you been doing now...pretty good I guess? Hmm anyway, I think I don't have to wish for your forgiveness 'cause I think five years back you have already forgiven me at the point in time. Frankly, I really didn't know how you felt towards me for the entire...6 months probably? I knew I only cared about my feelings and all the situations going on between me and royston. But I think you were really matured enough to understand how I was feeling and I really admire your courage and patience in helping me and lending me a listening ear. I think I was hopelessly emo that time but you were still there. Thanks for the company and all, although I was also hopelessly blind to see that all you did was out of love. I guess you had your limits as well, which was why you flared up and confessed out of anger and frustration. I was totally overwhelmed btw, lol. But anyway...I'm sorry if you have felt very neglected or anything but I really just treated you as my good friend although I relied on you a lot. Maybe if I had known about your feelings I would have told you straightaway but well...I know after that time you have never spoken to me(maybe 'cause you were too hurt to do so) but whatever the case I hope you will find your other half soon!

Shereen

No comments: