Monday, September 27, 2010

Yay, heard that fernando alonso won! Good stuff :D

Letter 21: Someone you judged by their first impression
Dear Gid,

Oh I must say you're really the hardest person I've ever met 'cause you gave me so many many impressions of yourself until now I think I still don't really know you sometimes. My first impression of you was quite bad though, but I guess that was how you respond to strangers (like me, very dao).

Not until when I realised that you're going to be our cell leader this year then I saw some change in you, lol. But I don't know la...I guess it was quite difficult to really know you, not mainly due to you giving different impressions at times. But I'm glad that at least now I am starting to understand you more as a friend and as a leader :)

Shereen.

No comments: