Saturday, September 11, 2010

Letter 16: Someone that is not in your country
Dear Great Aunt,

It had been a real blessing to be taken care under you when I was a little baby. Those were my best childhood times I've ever had and I'm missing so much of those moments. As you watch me grow older, I'm also watching you grow older. Thank you so much for coming over to Singapore to visit me ever since I can't have time to go back Penang. Thank you for doting on me when I was young and even till now, I still feel your care and love for me. Really miss your home-cooked food and thank God that your eye surgery was a success two days ago. I'm really grateful for the lovely childhood in Penang and nothing could ever make me forget your tender care. Although I'm not sure if you could wait until I establish my career and give you a good treat but deep in my heart I am truly happy that I have an awesome aunt like you :)

Shereen

No comments: