Thursday, September 30, 2010


It's quite true - temporary things in life.
I think sometimes we should also think this way to encourage ourselves a little :)
And i guess now is my better days in life so better enjoy abit first before hell school opens!

So so so, i felt like a couch potato today lazying around.
Still drowning in dramas mwhahaha.
But at least i'm not goner case, maybe a...mild-drama marathoner hahaha! :P

Anyway, i'll need to find time to go do some shopping for materials and stuffs for upcoming events.
I think shopping alone is quite cool leh, i don't know why friends around me cannot take it.
I like the feeling of spending time with myself, although sometimes we do need some company but i prefer to go about doing things personally.
Well probably cos i'm the only child and i'm very used to do things alone and independently bah.
But whatever the case, i think solitude can be seen as an art :)

Hmm, september has ended~
Not too slow not too fast, only left 2 more weeks of school holidays.

October Resolutions:
  • Birthdays!
  • 2 days work
  • p6 camp/mission trip
  • school starting :(
Short and sweet. Busy month!

No comments: