Tuesday, September 28, 2010


Today feels draggy.
Btw, happy birthday mum! :)
I think tmr there'll be an official family b'day lunch for my mum, heh.
Too bad my parents love to eat chinese cuisine, if they prefer western i'll be so much happier haha!

Oh, and i made new specs today~
I've got a maroon frame, hmmm my mum likes it and it doesn't look too bad to me so tada.
The person said only one side of my eye has 'shan guang' so...don't know what that really means but i think i'm weird to have only one side of it.
But anyway, she told me that my degrees were not serious so it implies that actually wear or dun wear specs doesn't affect my eyes man! Awesome.

I wish some of my good friends can become a chef or something and opens a restaurant so that i can often go over and eat. Hahaha, random thought.

Letter 22: Someone you want to give a second chance to

I have nobody to want to give a second chance to actually, so not writing this letter! :)

No comments: