Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Rahhhhhh.

Couldn't sleep well last night btw, must be thinking of the stupid paper today.
My morning was sooo draggy due to the horrible traffic jam.
But anywayyy, main point of the day is: accounts paper cmi!!!
I think it was difficult lehhh, so traumatized by the paper :(
I cant' balance the stupid balance sheet, and behind questions i'm also not certain if i'm right or wrong. It just sucks.
And i think it was kind of different from all the past year papers. Hope they moderate it or smth!
Sooo screwed ah, first time feeling so lousy over an exam paper in poly.
I think if i passed it i'd be more than happy already.
Oh well, it's over liao.

Next two papers on next mon & tues! :)
Can't wait for them to end.

Hmm, had lunch with the ladies after paper at noon.
Seeing people you like does improves mood...like qad! :D
Wahaha, at least my day ended in a better way! :)

Sept's birthday celebration with cell tmr~!

No comments: